Leading Financial Services client is now looking to recruit an experienced UX / UI Developer to join an innovative FinTech service within the business and produce client facing website and applications.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* In-depth knowledge of UI and UX principles.
* Experience within the e-Commerce space.
* Experience in creating user flows for digital experiences.
* Capable of turning user problems in simple and functional UX solutions.
* A good understanding of users and usability.
* Enthusiasm for digital design best practices, design standards and emerging technologies.
* Experience contributing to proposals in ideation and concept design.
* HTML / HTML5
* Angular.io / Angular2
* Photoshop & Illustrator
If you are an experienced UX / UI Developer with the required skills please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.