The JM Group is working with an Education Association that is seeking IT Helpdesk Analyst on a permanent basis in Central London paying up to £31,000 per annum
To be considered for this IT Helpdesk Analyst role, you must;
* Be an experienced IT Helpdesk Analyst
* Have a strong technical knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Office
* Have an acute awareness of VPN and Antivirus
* Have stellar interpersonal skills and strong interpersonal skills
* Have experience of performing administrative helpdesk duties, routine backup duties and system checks.
* Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Keep up to date with IT changes and be adaptable to a changing environment
If you feel that you hold the relevant experience as a IT Helpdesk Analyst and you are interested in this role, please forward on a copy of your C.V in the first instance.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.