Leading Financial Services client in central London is now looking to recruit an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to manage the building of the required data processes, data warehousing, data marts and models.
* Analyse the business's reporting needs and develop the required technical specifications where needed.
* Work closely with the Data Warehouse team to manage the acquisition, transformation, storage and maintenance of the required data.
* Build or manage the building of SSRS reports, analysis cubes and dashboards build.
* Control, diagnose and develop effective solutions with the current databases.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Previous experience of working in financial services, ideally within Wealth, Asset or Investment Management.
* In depth knowledge of some of the following: MS SQL Server databases, Store Procedures, SSIS and Analysis / Reporting Services, Tabular model, Power Bi and Power Query.
* Proven experience in planning, creating and implementing reporting frameworks.
* Proficiency in Shell scripting and programming (beneficial).
* Self-starter and ability to work independently.
* Task oriented & results.
* Excellent planning and organisation skills.
* Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken.
* Team player.
* Flexible and adaptable approach.
* Knowledge of WhereScape Red
* .Net development skills
If you are an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst with the required skillset, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.