The JM Group are working with a global media company who are looking for a Program Manager to be based in their central London office.
The ideal Program Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- 8 years experience working within project and program management.
- Ideally 4 years experience running global software programs with digital delivery knowledge or CMS.
- 3 years working in the content management, gaming, music, digital media or network service industry (preferred).
- Ability to lead planning meetings, reviews and retrospectives.
- Ability to make decisions on your own and recognise escalation situations.
- Previously worked with agile methodologies.
- Strong SAFe knowledge.
- Familiar with digital media software and networking technologies.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Must have Scrum Master or Product Owner certifications.
- Must educated to a degree level (Bachelor's/Master's/PHD).
If you are an experienced Program Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.