This complex and truly global organisation is searching for an Information Security Manager to join their growing team. As the London based security expert, you will work as the UK/EU Lead and a critical member of the Global Security team - responsible for driving information security policy, regulation and strategy across the business.
We seek candidates who are experienced in implementing practical solutions to real business risks; we require proven experience in an Information Security leadership role coupled with an expert-level understanding of PCI Compliance.
This role will offer excellent progression opportunities, with the expectation to grow and manage a London-based team within the next 2 years.
Reporting to the Global CISO, the key responsibilities include;
* Own existing and implement new IS policies and procedures aligned with organisational risks and business strategy to drive continual improvement of the IS program
* Provide leadership and guidance as the subject matter expert on the processes, best practices, and functions of information security disciplines, technologies, and guidelines
* Provide day-to-day management and support to stakeholders responding to external customers on a timely basis.
* Actively participate in contributing and carrying out information security, privacy and disaster recovery policy as required.
* Manage and drive compliance of enterprise information security policy and appropriate regulations (eg. PCI, GDPR).
* Provide ad-hoc information security and privacy consultancy to projects, regional leaders and information security officers
* Manage customer satisfaction ensuring project/support commitments are completed satisfactorily (time, budget, requirements)
* Project manage security initiatives to support Information Security strategy and plan
* Participate in managing the human resources of the department from a dotted line perspective
* Responsible for resource management, delivering an efficient department operation and/or project completion through assessment of resource needs, proper assignment of personnel, delegation of responsibility and authority.
* Proven experience managing Information Security within a large/complex organisation
* Expert knowledge in ISO security standards domains
* Expert level knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards
* Ability to understand vulnerability reports, penetration test results and technical security reports
* Ideally have previous experience in leading QSA audits required, either as an ISA or QSA.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and partnering skills
* Advanced presentation skills to present to all levels of leadership
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.