A leading Technology firm based in the M3/M4 corridor are seeking a Network Administrator to join their growing team. You will work with their key clients to provide support to ongoing project work.
- Support migration projects to provide configuration changes to be made to the LAN across the infrastructure
- Provision of Fixed LAN migration
- Remote provision of; Port Discovery, technical support design, migration configuration and documentation
- Site Switch Port Migration will require shift work with the potential for last minute planning changes.
- Assist with daily migration and Port flips to the new VLAN, plus analysis of the network utilisation.
- Monitoring of network activity; analysis of audit trails and alarms and initiating corrective action where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset;
- Proven experience working in a Network Admin role or similar
- Experience of 2nd to 3rd Line SME for the management, monitoring and maintenance of the security appliances
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Candidates must be flexible on working hours
- Any experience assisting on network migrations would be highly advantageous
- Ideally you will have experience working in a consulting environment
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV in the first instance.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.