Global IT Consulting Services company is hiring for a PMO Planner. They are looking for someone with between 6-8 years PMO planning experience to be based in London. The salary on offer is between £50K - £60K.
You will be required to ensure good governance and planning control over programme progress. You will work with the programme management team to provide planning analysis to support decision-making to achieve the delivery of the programme and meet its objectives.
Required Skills include:
* Familiarity of working with complex integrated project and programme schedules including incorporation of sub-contract plans.
* Maintenance of programme road map including Executive milestone tracker
* Practice in developing resource schedules & developing reports to all levels of the business
* Must have excellent planning and organisations skills
* Able to recognise risks/issues, recommend solutions and be able to put solutions into actions as required
* Be able to develop and sustain relationships with individuals at all levels in an organisation, including the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders
It would be highly-desirable if you had experienced in transformation or business change programmes. Experience in creating and maintaining programme, Work Breakdown Structure & Responsibility Assignment Matrix.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.