Process Architect with a strong understanding of business functional processes in a change environment for a leading corporate. An exciting new role to develop an integrated view by architecting the process architecture to align business with technology functions and to ensure process definition, measurement & management.
* An understanding of Business & IT to develop and own the Business / Process Architecture
* Establish strategic, core & support processes
* Identify gaps and manage/control process architecture to ensure correct processes are followed
* Work with technology partners to ensure alignment of process for strategy, programme & service delivery
* Communicate business and technical information to both IT & business
* Business specialist or IT generalist - strong understanding of business functional issues, inter-dependencies & processes
* In-depth knowledge of Process Architecture & process modelling tools (value change, functional flow block diagram, control flow diagram) with ISO & Six Sigma
* Exceptional communications skills at all levels
* Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
* Experience of full project lifecycle with high attention to detail
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.