A global, digital organisation are seeking a Product Manager to join their growing London based team. Working closely with project delivery teams and technical leads, you will define product features, maintain touch point experience and manage product lifecycle from start to finish.
- Manage the solutions development and core maintenance initiatives from start to finish
- Developing and adapting the product vision
- Drive optimum customer experience
- Communicate effectively with peers and senior stakeholders
- Work in cooperation with the Marketing department to deliver launch campaigns
- Deliver training sessions to all front-line staff, including sales, ops and customer service teams)
- Create customer-centric roadmaps
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Product/Project Management roles
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant subject
- Experience managing technology or eCommerce platforms and apps
- Creative mindset with an ability to create product vision which inspires and drives the team
- Passion for User Experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skillset
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Projects and Process Modeller.
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.