The JM Group are working with a client who are looking for a Programme Manager to be based in their central London office.
The ideal Programme Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- 5 years experience as Programme Manager within financial services, ideally retail banking.
- Extensive experience working on a credit risk programmes.
- Must have good knowledge and experience dealing with data and API's.
- Must have experience creating road maps and activities.
- Ability to lead planning meetings, reviews and retrospectives.
- Ability to make decisions on your own and recognise escalation situations.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are an experienced Programme Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.