The JM Group is working with a large Financial Services client and is seeking a Project Manager (Information Security) on a contract basis in the City of London.
The Project Manager (Information Security) will have an excellent technical knowledge and strong background managing security projects within Financial Services.
The ideal Project Manager (Information Security) will also have the following skills and experience:
* 5 years Project Management Experience
* Strong knowledge and experience of Information Security.
* Good experience working in an IT Security context and delivering IT Security Technologies
* Excellent ability to take ownership of issues.
* Proven experience of delivering to immovable deadlines
* Excellent Project Planning skills
* Exceptional ability to lead multi-skilled teams
* Able to work well with Business stakeholders
* Strong 3rd party supplier management skills
* Strong budget and resource management skills
* Need to have excellent stakeholder management
* Degree ideally IT related
* Must have a strong governance background and be a credible professional with previous experience of leading and delivering projects within the Infrastructure Security space
If you are an experienced Project Manager (Information Security) with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.