Global Insurance Firm is looking for hire a Project Manager within Insurance. This is a permanent role based in London, and the salary is paying up to £50K - £62K.
In this role, you will be managing and ensuring the successful end-to-end delivery of Change Management and Transformation projects within Insurance to agreed time cost, and budget.
* Development of the project scope and business objectives
* Development of the business case, project documentation and project plans
* Planning and controlling of projects
* Stakeholder Management
* Building high-performing, collaborative project teams and co-ordinating and managing virtual teams
* Effective management of risks, issues and change requests
This role requires an experienced Insurance Project Manager with c2-6 years' experience. A good understanding of the IT software lifecycle and experience in understanding the business requirements and translating to IT. Professional Certification such as PRINCE 2 or PMP is preferred.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.