The JM Group is working with a financial services client and is seeking a Project Manager on a contract basis in London.
The ideal Project Manager will have the following key skills and experience:
* Strong experience managing Projects within Wholesale Insurance.
* Experience delivering complex application development projects
* Agile knowledge and experience
* Strong planning skills
* Scrum Master or equivalent qualification
* Strong 3rd Party Management
* Previous experience with .Net technologies
* Excellent ability to manage cross function and multi geographical delivery teams
* Experience of working in a global organisation
* Strong Budget Management
* Excellent planning skills
* Exceptional Stakeholder Management Skills
If you are an experienced Project Manager please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.