Leading Financial Services client in central Liverpool is looking for a 'hands on' Project Managers that has past experience delivering a range of projects across the business.
* Past Project Management experience within Financial Services. Ideally Asset, Wealth or Investment Management.
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or PMP etc.
* Past experience working on projects within operations or regulations (beneficial).
* You will be familiar with numerous structured project management techniques, in particular: Knowledge in business case construction - cost & benefits analysis.
* Demonstrable experience of leading and developing a team of project resources in a complex, matrix managed environment.
* A track record in delivering a range of in-house software projects and third party and remote vendor solutions.
* Past experience ensuring the projects remains within governance
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and across different audiences.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.