The JM Group is working with a financial services client and is seeking a Project/Programme Manager on a contract basis in London.
The ideal Programme Manager will have the following key skills and experience:
* Strong experience managing Programmes in the insurance/re-insurance sector.
* Previously worked on claims programmes (Preferred)
* Strong planning skills
* Previous experience owning programme RAIDs
* Strong understanding of project governance
* Strong 3rd Party Management
* Able to create business cases
* Benefits tracking
* Strong budget management skills
* Able to effectively manage change activities
* Experience of working in a global organisation
* Strong Budget Management
* Excellent planning skills
* Exceptional Stakeholder Management Skills
If you are an experienced Project/Programme Manager please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.