Recruitment Business Partner - Financial Services
Recruitment Business Partner required by a leading financial services client on a 6-month contract, based in Edinburgh, paying up to £350pd.
Recruitment Business Partner will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers and direct sourcing for technology vacancies of varying levels covering Engineering, Development, Data and Agile.
The Recruitment Business Partner must have the following:
- Significant amount of technology recruitment experience.
- Ability to technically interview candidates.
- Experience recruiting for permanent vacancies for financial services companies.
- Experience of onsite recruitment (preferred).
- Proven track record in sourcing excellent talent.
- The ability to quickly build a network of talented IT professionals.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships quickly with key hiring managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send through an up to date copy of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.