£65,000 Bonus Benefits including pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday bank holidays, free breakfast, childcare vouchers and more
We are currently recruiting a Salesforce Developer for a leading Telecommunications client in the City. The role would suit someone with hands on software implementation experience and has previously worked on the development and integration of the Salesforce platform.
As a Salesforce Developer you will have the following experience:
* Strong development experience with Salesforce
* REST API
* Past experience with SFDC development, Sales Cloud and AppExchange products
* Salesforce deployment tools experience
Any experience with any of the programming languages is desirable:
* C#, APEX, Java, PHP, Classic ASP
* Web services - XML, REST, SOAP, JSON
* Any certifications within Salesforce are desirable (Platform App Builder, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Sales Cloud)
If you're an experienced Salesforce Developer or Junior Developer with Salesforce experience looking for your next role, please send an updated CV for review
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.