The JM Group are working for a global media company in Central London, who are looking for experienced SAP Consultant.
The ideal SAP Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- 10 plus years experience working with SAP.
- Very good understanding and interaction with Sales & Distribution (S&D) and COPA.
- Ideally have experience with SAP FI and SAP BW.
- Must have Strong Change Control experience.
- Experience supporting users with general enquiries.
- Ideally worked with teams across mainland Europe.
- Ability to analyse new requirements and pass through to offshore developers.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are an experienced SAP Consultant with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.