The JM Group is working with a large media company and is seeking an experienced Scrum Master on a contract basis in London.
The ideal Scrum Master will have the following key skills and experience:
* 1 years experience within a Scrum Master capacity
* First Level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
* Excellent knowledge of scrum principles
* Strong experience applying Scrum principles, practices and theories
* Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills
* Comfortable working in a technical environment
* Strong understanding of the principles of agile delivery styles and methodologies
* Knowledge of a range of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
* Able to effectively lead a range of software development teams.
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to engage effectively with business and technically focused stakeholders.
If you are an experienced Scrum Master with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.