Senior Digital Editor
Financial Services client is now looking to hire a Senior Digital Editor to help develop and maintain their website ensuring all content is topical and engaging.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Expertise in developing and executing social media strategies across all platforms.
* Experience of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) practices, strategies and technologies used to attract and retain customer engagement.
* Significant expertise in working in content rich web environments with a deep appreciation of web based customer journey mapping.
* A strong understanding of content design principles.
* Have solid experience of web technologies, current trends and web standards.
* Experience of Search engine optimisation (SEO), Google analytics and social media monitoring tools.
* Strong attention to detail,
* Good knowledge of financial topics as they affect consumers and an alertness to broader issues in the media that might have financial implications for consumers.
* Significant expertise in commissioning and managing 3rd party suppliers and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, with internal and external contributors.
* Proven knowledge of digital and new media publishing.
If you are an experienced Senior Digital Editor with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.