Financial Services organisation is hiring for a Senior Java Developer to join an established agile development team based in London. You will be involved in all aspects of the specification, design and implementation of solutions within the Java-Web Technology space. This is a permanent role paying between £50K - £70K.
Key Skills include:
* A development background in Core Java, Java Web Applications and/or Web Services
* Experience in the full SDLC, preferably using Agile with SCRUM or Kanban
* Experience using Java application servers (Jboss, WebSphere, TomEE)
* SQL and Stored Procedures (Oracle, SQL Server)
* Testing Frameworks and tools (Junit, JMockit, Mockito, Cucumber, Selenium, WebDriver)
* Experience using build tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle)
* Quality-focused, test-driven approach to the design and development of software, as well as enhancing team best practice
* Have an interest in working within Financial Services
You will be adaptable and keen to learn new techniques and technologies, have strong communication skills and be willing to contribute in team technical discussions, and have a client-facing mind-set.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.