Senior Project Manager - Digital - Financial Services
Senior Project Manager required by a leading financial services company based in the City of London on an initial 6-month contract paying up to £700 per day.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of small to medium sized projects as part of a larger digital programme.
The Senior Project Manager must have the following:
* Excellent knowledge of project management standards and processes and experience working in complex programme environments with multiple delivery partners
* A proven track record in financial services or big 4 consultancy
* Experience working on digital initiatives for financial services companies
* Strong delivery skills and the ability to deliver multiple applications or development projects
* Familiarity with numerous structured project management techniques and methodologies, including Prince 2 and PMP
* Experience managing projects affecting front office business applications
* Experience managing the integration of complex IT systems
* A track record of extensions / longevity in contracts
* A track record of delivering a range of in-house software projects and third party / remote vendor solutions
* Experience leading teams in complex, matrix managed environments
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position, please send through your up to date CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.