A leading Technology firm based in the M3/M4 corridor are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their growing team. Working within the IT department, you will be responsible for managing a range of concurrent projects from requirements through to successful delivery.
Experience/Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager delivering key projects
- Day-to-day management of the entire project lifecycle
- Experienced in defining project requirements in adherence to business and technical strategy
- Experience working within cross-functional teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Skilled in assessing and managing risk
- Commercially aware and a good negotiator
- Effective verbal and oral communication skills
- SC Clearance would be highly advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.