A leading IT Services provider are now looking to expand their Technology management team in Solihull. They are seeking a Service Operations Manager to manage a specialist Operations team to deliver services to key clients.
- Lead a Technical Operations team, dedicated to the delivery of services to your portfolio of customers
- Ensure delivery of contracted services to clients, using systems and resources within team
- Manage team members including Technical & Service Lead Managers, carrying out monthly performance reviews
- Ensure Service Reports are created, updated and issued to the customer as per the contracts.
- Attend regular Service Reviews for aligned customers
- Work closely with the Service Operations team, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Work closely with the Project and Engineering teams ensuring full Acceptance into Service is delivered per Project.
- Own and manage Continual Service Improvement Plans to ensure contracted services are delivered to the agreed level and quality.
- Manage any operational escalations from the customer or internally for any services under management
- Identify areas of service improvement
- Ensure all SLAs are monitored in conjunction with the IT Services Manager and that Incident, Service Request and Problem Management services are delivered
- Proven experience in an IT Service Management role, with a technical background
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
- ITIL Foundation qualification
- Any knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 27001 or BS 25999 would be beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.