A leading IT Services provider are seeking a ServiceNow Administrator to join their growing Solihull based offices.
Joining the IT team, your role will involve;
- Managing day-to-day administration, maintenance, release and support of ServiceNow
- Managing the ServiceNow roadmap
- Managing, planning, testing and upgrading ServiceNow in line with best practice
- Reviewing and updating ITSM documentation
- Experienced at ServiceNow configuration, scripting, workflows and customisations
- Experience of working to a SIAM Operating Model
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable liaising with customers
- Passion for technology, with energy, drive and initiative
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.