A leading Technology provider are seeking an Infrastructure Support Analyst to join their growing Solihull based offices. This individual will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional technical support for key clients and internally.
* As part of the Infrastructure Team, effectively monitor customer systems and network performance and process alerts and manage Incidents and Service Requests.
* Effectively communicate with customers throughout the incident lifecycle
* Provide the highest level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs and KPIs
* When required, travel to customer sites to provide extended services to the customer
* Provide on-call cover on a rotation basis with the rest of the team
* Ensure that all work carried out for customers is accurately recorded using in-house systems
* Over time, develop a knowledge of our clients, including key users of technology and their needs
* Adopt and endorse the company's values and vision across all aspects of the role
* Proven experience in supporting technologies such as: Active Directory, Group Policy, VMWare, MS Hyper-V, Enterprise Storage technologies such as Netapp, Dell EqualLogic, Microsoft Exchange, Networking (basic configuration of firewalls, routers and switches) and Citrix
* Full UK/EU driving licence.
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.