The JM Group are working for a leading tech company who are looking for experienced Systems Engineer. This role is based across multiple locations within the UK, with ability to work remotely.
The ideal Systems Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- 5 plus years experience working as a Systems Engineer.
- Extensive experience working on large scale telecommunication projects.
- Ability to ensure designs are for best value in terms of product, instillation and maintenance.
- Must have a broad technical knowledge and have an understanding of whole life cost.
- Worked on the design and software side of projects.
- Ideally be educated to degree level and have Cisco qualification(s).
- Must have experience with the following tech stack; Networks, Data, Software, Security, Voice, CCTV, PA/VA and Wireless.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are an experienced Systems Engineer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.