Leading Financial Services client in the City of London is now looking to recruit an experienced Digital Manual Tester Analyst to join their dynamic team and working on a range of programmes.
The Test Analyst will quickly become a Digital Test Specialist within the business and will be tasked with documenting end to end test scripts, procedures & processes.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills, knowledge & experience;
* Strong experience in a structured testing role is mandatory.
* Experience of testing digital solutions is essential.
* Past experience working in Agile driven environments.
* Experience working on both Manual and Automated projects.
* Extensive experience in producing test plans which provide test coverage visibility across SIT and UAT
* A sound understanding of computer systems.
* Must have a logical and methodical approach to problem solving with good written and verbal skills
* SDLC knowledge and prior testing knowledge essential.
* Strong MS Excel skills - ability to summarise and write macros is essential (to provide clear and concise testing progress and status reports).
* Experience with JIRA is a distinct advantage - set up and management for bug tracking.
* ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation or Certified Agile Tester. (very beneficial)
* Degree educated with a 2:1 or higher.
If you are an experienced Tester Analyst with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.