Leading Financial Services client in Liverpool is now looking to recruit a junior Tester to join their dynamic team and work on a number of exciting projects.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills, knowledge & experience;
* Experience in a structured testing role is mandatory.
* Experience of testing banking / FS solutions - beneficial
* A sound understanding of computer systems
* Must have a logical and methodical approach to problem solving with good written and verbal skills
* SDLC knowledge and prior testing knowledge essential
* Strong MS Excel skills - ability to summarise and write macros is essential (to provide clear and concise testing progress and status reports)
* Experience with JIRA is a distinct advantage - set up and management for bug tracking
* Extremely organised
If you are an experienced Tester with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.