UI/UX Designer, London, £55k-£65k base
My client is a global leader in VoiP and communications and they have an exciting opportunity for a UI/UX Designer to join their team.
As UI/UX Designer you will have a strong technical background and will work closely with Engineers and Product Managers to design products that are simple but great for the user, focusing on interaction and visual design. You'll conduct user researchand produce wireframes, prototypes and UI mockups and develop our design system. You'll participate in brainstorming, concept development sessions and internal creative critiques.
● Understand our users and the nature of their problems.
● Help teams focus on key challenges turning research into meaningful insights.
● Collaborate with product teams to help establish clear vision and direction.
● Seek rapid user validation through low-fi prototypes.
● Support product & engineering teams throughout design & implementation processes with UX and UI design deliverables; user-flows, IA, wireframes, prototypes, hi-fi mockups and detailed interactions.
● Refine and improve usability of solutions through testing, analysis and
● Synthesise, create and contribute to reusable design patterns and libraries
● Champion quality and coherence of end-to-end user experience.
● Proven experience in a similar UX/UI/Product design role.
● A portfolio demonstrating strong visual design, problem solving and a solid
knowledge of web design principles.
● Ability to communicate design ideas, via user journeys, process flows,
interactive prototypes, wireframes and other UX deliverables with confidence
● Experience developing Design Systems using atomic design principles.
● Experience in Visual Design software; Sketch/Photoshop etc.
● Proficiency in Wireframing and Prototyping software; Axure, InVision, Framer.
● Experience in user testing.
● Experience working with product teams and engineers within an agile framework environment.
● Lead and deliver design projects to tight deadlines.
● Experience of across both web and mobile platforms with a good
understanding of their technological limitations.
● Understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) market and application
delivery with proven experience.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.