A leading software solutions provider are now seeking a UI/UX Designer to join their growing team. Based in London, this individual will be improve the everyday user experience of their global customer base.
- Work in close partnership with the Software Engineering team and Product Managers to design simple products for the user, with a specific focus on interaction and visual design
- Conduct user research and produce wireframes, prototypes and UI mockups
- Understand users and the problems they experience
- Collaborate with product teams to help to establish a clear vision and direction
- Support product and engineering teams throughout design and implementation processes with UI and UX design deliverables; user flows, IA, wireframes, prototypes, hi-fi mockups and interactions
- Champion quality and ensure the best end-to-end user experience possible
Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a similar role focused on UI, UX or design
- Knowledge of user journeys, process flows, interactive prototypes, wireframes and other UX deliverables
- Experience across both web and mobile platforms
- Understanding of Visual Design software, in particular Sketch or Photoshop
- Wireframing and Prototyping software knowledge would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to liaise between technical, product and business focused teams in an Agile environment
- Experience in user testing
- Delivery of design projects to tight deadlines
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have a portfolio demonstrating strong visual design, problem solving and a solid knowledge of web-based design principles.
Please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.