A leading IT Services provider are now looking to expand their Technology management team in Solihull. They are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to be responsible for the service experience of one or more key customers, ensuring the highest quality service possible.
- Liaise closely with key clients to develop relationships and drive customer satisfaction
- Provide service reporting to the customer as required
- Identify areas of further service development and liaise with Sales team when opportunities arise
- Overview and involvement in projects as a key stakeholder, including sign off & service introduction
- Manage any escalations or formal complaints
- Lead 3rd party service review meetings to ensure performance against SLA/KPI's, service improvements, quality and processes
- Deliver monthly reports on contractual services, risks and issues
- Proven experience in a Service Management role within a Technology environment (ideally Ops/Infrastructure)
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Passion for impeccable customer service
- ITIL Foundation Qualification
- Experience managing and improving 3rd parties
- You will require a full UK/EU driving licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will ideally have experience of ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001 or BS 25999
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.