A leading Technology provider are now looking to expand their Technology management team in Solihull. They are seeking an IT Services Manager to ensure the successful delivery of services to their customers. This is a permanent role, salary up to £45,000.
- Manage the workload of technical teams
- Act as a escalation point and point of guidance for Incidents, Problems, Events and Requests
- Ensure team follow internal and external processes in line with service contracts and operational requirements
- Ensure that work is correctly classified and prioritised in line with agreed SLA's or KPI's
- Monitor, control and deliver against customer SLA's and KPI's
- Manage major incidents when required, leading and coordinating critical outages
- Play an active part during any major incidents that may affect your customers taking a lead in organisation of resource in consult with the Tech Services Lead
- Ensure clear communications between delivery teams, including preparation of shift handover
- Maintain awareness of impacting and agreed changes to customer's infrastructure
- Attend regular calls with your customers where required for the review of active work/tickets
- Deliver high quality internal MI to the service operations department
- Experience in Service Management in an IT environment (ideally Ops/Infrastructure)
- Proven experience leading and managing Technology teams, monitoring and improving team performance
- Strong technical background
- Passion for customer service and service provision
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- ITIL experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.