Leading Financial Services client in Liverpool is now looking to recruit an experienced Test Lead with past management experience.
This role's main focus is on banking Settlements however this business promotes a flat structure and you will have exposure to other programmes across the organisation.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* A strong understanding and background in Manual Testing.
* Past financial services experience, ideally with exposure to settlements.
* Previous experience managing and mentoring junior Testers.
* Experience working in an Agile environment - Certified Agile Tester is at a distinct advantage.
* Possessing an ISEB or ISTQB certificate.
* Must have a logical and methodical approach to problem solving with good written and verbal skills.
* Experience with JIRA is a distinct advantage - set up and management for bug tracking.
* SDLC knowledge and prior testing knowledge essential.
If you are an experienced Test lead with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.