A leading Cloud provider are seeking a UX/UI Designer to join their growing London based tech team. They are seeking an individual to work in collaboration with their Project Management and Development teams, tasked with creating innovative, beautiful and usable designs.
- Assist the project and design teams in the creation of all projects across various media and digital platforms
- Produce high-quality UI/UX solutions from conception to execution
- Create strong graphic layouts based on concepts provided by the Design team and the Project Managers
- Ensure client satisfaction through high-quality designs
- Identify opportunities to improve end products
- Produce icons, graphics and marketing materials on demand
- Collaborate on projects with the design team
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience of UX design within a similar environment
- A passion for problem solving, design and UX/UI
- Strong skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Candidates must have a design portfolio
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.