An financial services firm in central London is now looking to recruit a Deployment Engineer to join their team on a contact basis.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
* Deep Windows OS knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
* High level of Windows OS deployment experience using SCCM, User State Migration Tool, DISM, Windows ADK
* High level of SCCM infrastructure knowledge, Nomad 1E or other peer to peer caching
* Related technologies including, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Office 365, Group Policy, BitLocker, VMware, WSUS
* Application packaging & deployment, including building packages to install Office or other LOB corporate applications with App-V
* Experience with Windows 10 servicing
* VBScript, PowerShell scripting & SQL
* Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
* Excellent communication & research skills
If you are an experienced Deployment Engineer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.