A leading technology company are now seeking a Wintel Engineer to join their growing team. We require driven candidates with excellent communication skills and a real passion for technology!!
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Microsoft Servers, desktop-based Operating Systems and associated applications.
- Installation, configuration, deployment and maintenance of Microsoft and 3rd party products and services on-site
- Provide support and advice on design changes
- Proven experience in a similar role and environment
- Technical knowledge of the following key areas; Active Directory, Windows Server 2008/2012, Hyper-V, WSUS
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Any knowledge of the following technologies would be greatly advantageous; HP SAN, Powershell, Virtual Machine Manger 2012
- Degree level education would be advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.